Snorkel Molokini Crater
Snorkel Cruise | 5 hour snorkel | 7:30 am – 12:30 pm daily
The Four Winds II Morning Molokini Snorkel Tour gives you Maui’s best snorkeling value and experience. Molokini Crater, located 3 miles offshore, is Maui’s premier snorkeling destination. The Four Winds II is known for its family-friendly features and offers the best snorkeling in Maui. Enjoy extended time at Molokini Crater with plenty of time to snorkel, relax, and dine at your leisure.
Winter Is Whale Watching Season!
Two Great Experiences, One Awesome Tour
Whale Watching & Molokini Snorkeling
5 Hour Cruise – Tropical Breakfast – Hot Grilled BBQ Lunch – Beverages
Comfortable Snorkel Gear – Flotation – Helpful Snorkel Instruction
MOLOKINI SNORKEL TOUR
Molokini is Maui’s most popular snorkel destination in Hawaii!
Molokini is regarded as premier snorkeling destination. Molokini’s unique crescent-shaped, partially submerged crater has beautiful clear blue water and incredible marine life. One of three sheltered volcanic calderas in the world and boasts some of the best snorkeling in Hawaii. Protected from waves and strong currents, Molokini has ideal snorkeling and snuba conditions. Learn more about snorkeling Molokini Crater.
Destination: Molokini (occasionally Coral Gardens)
Departures: Daily 7:30 am – 12:30 pm
Check-in: 7:00 am
Duration: 5 hours
Departs: Ma’alaea Harbor, slip #80 (Get directions)
- Tropical Breakfast
- Hot BBQ Lunch Grilled On Board
- Beverages: Water, Soda, Beer, Wine, Wine Spritzers, Hard Seltzers, and Juice
- Snorkeling Gear and Flotation
- Sea Boards (large floatations with clear bottoms) & Boogie Boards
- Optical Masks
- Instructional Guide
Four Winds Catamaran Features
- 2 Restrooms
- Glass Bottom Viewing Room
- 2 Spacious Decks
- Plenty of Shade
- 3 Boarding Ladders
- Fresh Water Showers
- Sport Fishing Equipment (Seasonal)
What to Expect
- Abundant of Marine Life
- Turtle Watching (Coral Gardens)
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Stunning views of Maui’s Coastline
- Fun Music
- Tattoos for Kids
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross Certified, CPR, and FIRST AID trained. While snorkeling we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
Note: During this time of year, we are unable to utilize any of our sport fishing gear because of the whales.
*Snorkel sites are selected at the discretion of the captain. We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
Extend your trip memories with SNUBA and photography!
1. SNUBA – $69 +tax – SNUBA is easy, extremely safe and fun.
2. Professional Photos/ Video of Your Trip – Package prices vary
3. Underwater Digital Camera Rental – Prices vary
4. Wet Suit Rental – $10
These items are NOT included as standard trip features, but a great way to extend the value of your trip. Build memories and try something new – our most popular add-on is SNUBA.
What to Bring:
Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes). You are welcome to bring your own.
- We offer life vest/floats for small children. You are welcome to bring your own.
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages.
What to Leave at Home:
- Large bags
- Aerosol Sunscreen (not only is it messy it is not reef- friendly)
- Strollers (infant carriers are permitted)
Experience the Fascinating Option of SNUBA
SNUBA is great for those who have snorkeled before and are strong swimmers. Dive down with a certified instructor without the hassle of a scuba tank and all the equipment. It’s a great bridge between snorkeling and diving and is offered daily!
- Professional instructors
- Safe & easy
- See marine life up close
- All gear provided
add to your trip for only $69 +tax
This experience, to me, is what connecting with your family on vacation should be – adventurous, inspiring, and authentically local. Mahalo to the Four Winds Crew for their hospitality and spirit of Aloha. We hope to do it again in the future!”
This is my 2nd trip with the crew of Four Winds Snorkeling. Still a great experience.
I recommend these guys to everyone I know!
This was a great snorkeling experience! The boat was spacious with ample seating options. Best part is we were free to enjoy at our own pace. There was no tour guide shuffling us around from one spot to the next. The boat was clean and well maintained. There were lots of activities for younger ones.
Best part of the trip was how many whales we saw! Highly recommend this snorkeling experience.
We snorkeled Coral gardens it was very calm and beautiful. We snorkeled for quite some time saw so many fish, and a SEA TURTLE, I literally swam side by side him! I loved every minute of this trip!
Started out the trip whale watching and we got the chance to see about 4 to 5 pods of whales! It was truly a breathtaking experience to see whales in their natural habitats. We did snorkeling at the coral garden which was just as stunning.