Morning Snorkel to Molokini Crater
Snorkel Cruise & BBQ | 5 hours | 7am – 12:30pm
Four Winds II morning snorkel tour to Molokini Crater gives you Maui’s best snorkeling value and experience. Molokini Crater is offshore Maui and is a premier snorkeling destination. Visitors rave about Four Winds II crew, family friendly features and offers the best snorkeling on Maui. Enjoy extended time at Molokini Crater with plenty of time to snorkel, relax on the boat, and dine at your leisure.
5 Hour Cruise – Tropical Breakfast – Hot BBQ Lunch – Beverages
Comfortable Snorkel Gear – Flotation – Friendly Snorkel Instruction
Book Online Now & Save $10 Each
Destination: Molokini or occasionally Coral Gardens
Departures: Daily 7am – 12:30pm
Duration: 5 hours
Departs: Ma’alaea Harbor, slip #80 (Get directions)
- Tropical Breakfast
- Grilled BBQ Lunch
- Beverages: Water, Soda, Beer, Wine and Juice
- Snorkeling Gear and Flotation
- Sea Boards (large floatations with clear bottoms), Boogie Boards, Optical Masks
- Instruction Guide
Four Winds Catamaran Features
- 2 Restrooms
- Glass Bottom Viewing Room
- 2 Spacious Decks
- Plenty of Shade
- 3 Boarding Ladders
- Fresh Water Showers
- Sport Fishing Equipment (Seasonal)
What to Expect
- Abundant of Marine Life
- Turtle Watching
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Stunning views of Maui’s Coastline
- Fun Music
- Tattoos for Kids
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross Certified, CPR, and FIRST AID trained. While snorkeling we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
WHALE WATCHING: Seasonally from December – March, this trip additionally features humpback whale watching. Note: During this time of year, we are unable to utilize any of our sport fishing gear because of the whales.
*Snorkel sites are selected at the discretion of the captain. We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
Extend your trip memories with SNUBA and photography!
1. SNUBA – $59 – SNUBA is easy, extremely safe and fun.
2. Professional Photos/ Video of Your Trip – Package prices vary
3. Underwater Digital Camera Rental – Starting at $35
4. Wet Suit Rental – $5 (cash only)
These items are NOT included as standard trip features, but a great way to extend the value of your trip. Build memories and try something new – our most popular add-on is SNUBA.
What to Bring:
Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes). You are welcome to bring your own.
- We offer life vest/floats for small children. You are welcome to bring your own.
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages.
What to Leave at Home:
- Large bags
- Aerosol Sunscreen (not only is it messy it is not reef- friendly)
- Strollers (infant carriers are permitted)
This is my 2nd trip with the crew of Four Winds Snorkeling. Still a great experience.
I recommend these guys to everyone I know! Nathaniel P. Seattle WA.
This was a great snorkeling experience! The boat was spacious with ample seating options. Best part is we were free to enjoy at our own pace. There was no tour guide shuffling us around from one spot to the next. The boat was clean and well maintained. There were lots of activities for younger ones.
Best part of the trip was how many whales we saw! Highly recommend this snorkeling experience. Samantha R. Flushing NY
We snorkeled Coral gardens it was very calm and beautiful. We snorkeled for quite some time saw so many fish, and a SEA TURTLE, I literally swam side by side him! I loved every minute of this trip! Janelle P. San Lorenzo CA
Started out the trip whale watching and we got the chance to see about 4 to 5 pods of whales! It was truly a breathtaking experience to see whales in their natural habitats. We did snorkeling at the coral garden which was just as stunning. Mealnie X.
Do this cruise, you will not be disappointed! We saw more whales than I could keep track, two dolphins, and a ton of tropical fish. Mona V. Bend OR