Morning Snorkel to Molokini
or Coral Gardens
This classic morning snorkel tour to Molokini Crater (weather permitting), continues to please Maui’s visitor’s year-after-year! While some boats pack multiple snorkel sites into one trip, the Four Winds II chooses one destination that allows you to stay at Molokini Crater the longest. This gives you more time to explore the crater, relax on the boat, eat, and drink at your leisure all while maximizing your snorkel time.
The Four Winds II morning Molokini snorkel tour serves up a tropical breakfast, hot grilled BBQ lunch, and features beer and wine too. All snorkel gear, flotation, and instruction are provided.
We additionally offer you the experience of SNUBA to take your snorkeling adventure to the next level.
This is my 2nd trip with the crew of Four Winds Snorkeling. Still a great experience.
I recommend these guys to everyone I know! Nathaniel P. Seattle WA.
This was a great snorkeling experience! The boat was spacious with ample seating options. Best part is we were free to enjoy at our own pace. There was no tour guide shuffling us around from one spot to the next. The boat was clean and well maintained. There were lots of activities for younger ones.
Best part of the trip was how many whales we saw! Highly recommend this snorkeling experience. Samantha R. Flushing NY
We snorkeled Coral gardens it was very calm and beautiful. We snorkeled for quite some time saw so many fish, and a SEA TURTLE, I literally swam side by side him! I loved every minute of this trip! Janelle P. San Lorenzo CA
Started out the trip whale watching and we got the chance to see about 4 to 5 pods of whales! It was truly a breathtaking experience to see whales in their natural habitats. We did snorkeling at the coral garden which was just as stunning. Mealnie X.
Do this cruise, you will not be disappointed! We saw more whales than I could keep track, two dolphins, and a ton of tropical fish. Mona V. Bend OR
DESTINATION: MOLOKINI or occasionally CORAL GARDENS
DAILY DEPARTURES: 7AM – 12:30PM
TRIP DURATION: 5 HOURS
DEPARTS FROM: MA’ALAEA HARBOR, SLIP #80
- Tropical Breakfast
- Grilled BBQ Lunch
- Beer and Wine
- Snorkeling Gear and Flotation
- Instruction Guide
- 2 Restrooms
- Glass Bottom Viewing Room
- 2 Spacious Decks
- Plenty of Shade
- 3 Boarding Ladders
- Lots of Marine Life
- Turtle Watching
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Sea Boards (large floatations with clear bottoms)
- Boogie Boards
- Optical Masks
- Fresh Water Showers
- Sport Fishing Equipment (Seasonal)
- Stunning views of Maui’s Coastline
- Fun Music
- Tattoos for Kids
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross Certified, CPR, and FIRST AID trained. While snorkeling we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
WHALE WATCHING: Seasonally from December – March, this trip additionally features humpback whale watching. Note: During this time of year, we are unable to utilize any of our sport fishing gear because of the whales.
*Snorkel sites are selected at the discretion of the captain. We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
ADDITIONAL TRIP OPTIONS:
These items are NOT included as standard trip features, but are well-worth adding them to your snorkel trip. The most popular add-on is SNUBA.
1. SNUBA – $59 – SNUBA is easy, extremely safe and fun. Learn more about SNUBA.
2. Professional Photos/ Video of Your Trip – Package prices vary
3. Underwater Digital Camera Rental – Starting at $35
4. Wet Suit Rental – $5 (cash only)
What to Bring:
Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes). You are welcome to bring your own.
- We offer life vest/floats for small children. You are welcome to bring your own.
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages.
What to Leave at Home:
- Large bags
- Aerosol Sunscreen (not only is it messy it is not reef- friendly)
- Strollers (infant carriers are permitted)