Morning Snorkel to Molokini
or Coral Gardens
This classic morning snorkel tour to Molokini Crater (weather permitting), continues to please Maui’s visitor’s year-after-year! While some boats pack multiple snorkel sites into one trip, the Four Winds II chooses one destination that allows you to stay at Molokini Crater the longest. This gives you more time to explore the crater, relax on the boat, eat, and drink at your leisure all while maximizing your snorkel time.
The Four Winds II morning Molokini snorkel tour serves up a tropical breakfast, hot grilled BBQ lunch, and features beer and wine too. All snorkel gear, flotation, and instruction are provided.
We additionally offer you the experience of SNUBA to take your snorkeling adventure to the next level.
DESTINATION: MOLOKINI or occasionally CORAL GARDENS
DAILY DEPARTURES: 7AM – 12:30PM
TRIP DURATION: 5 HOURS
DEPARTS FROM: MA’ALAEA HARBOR, SLIP #80
- Tropical Breakfast
- Grilled BBQ Lunch
- Beer and Wine
- Snorkeling Gear and Flotation
- Instruction Guide
- 2 Restrooms
- Glass Bottom Viewing Room
- 2 Spacious Decks
- Plenty of Shade
- 3 Boarding Ladders
- Lots of Marine Life
- Turtle Watching
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
- Sea Boards (large floatations with clear bottoms)
- Boogie Boards
- Optical Masks
- Fresh Water Showers
- Sport Fishing Equipment (Seasonal)
- Stunning views of Maui’s Coastline
- Fun Music
- Tattoos for Kids
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross Certified, CPR, and FIRST AID trained. While snorkeling we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
WHALE WATCHING: Seasonally from December – March, this trip additionally features humpback whale watching. Note: During this time of year, we are unable to utilize any of our sport fishing gear because of the whales.
*Snorkel sites are selected at the discretion of the captain. We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
ADDITIONAL TRIP OPTIONS:
These items are NOT included as standard trip features, but are well-worth adding them to your snorkel trip. The most popular add-on is SNUBA.
1. SNUBA – $59 – SNUBA is easy, extremely safe and fun. Learn more about SNUBA.
2. Professional Photos/ Video of Your Trip – Package prices vary
3. Underwater Digital Camera Rental – Starting at $35
4. Wet Suit Rental – $5 (cash only)
What to Bring:
Pack like you are going to the beach. Limited storage is available.
- Non-Aerosol Sunscreen (spray aerosol makes boat decks slippery and dangerous)
- Light Cover-Up or Light Jacket
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes). You are welcome to bring your own.
- We offer life vest/floats for small children. You are welcome to bring your own.
- A valid Picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages.
What to Leave at Home:
- Large bags
- Aerosol Sunscreen (not only is it messy it is not reef- friendly)
- Strollers (infant carriers are permitted)